Critical Illness Insurance
Manulife’s Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness Insurance offers:
- Coverage for 5 major illnesses including cancer, heart disease, stroke, aeortic surgery and coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Lump sum payments of $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 with a Return of Premium option.
- Coverage for applicants between the ages of 18 and 75.
Click here for more information on Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness insurance and to quote and apply on-line.
Manulife Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are age 60 or over.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18, 30 or 60 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides coverage for Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident. Available in single trip or multi-trip
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, it must be purchased within seven (7) days of booking your trip or before and cancelation penalties are chargeable for that trip.
Click here to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Click here to purchase Visitor’s to Canada Insurance from Manulife Financial.
Student Travel Insurance is ideal for:
- Full-time Canadian students studying abroad
- Full-time Canadian students studying in a different province
- Full-time International student studying within Canada
If provides up to $2 million for emergency medical coverage and coverage for non-emergency medical benefits such as: annual medical examination, annual eye examination, maternity benefit, accident death or dismemberment.
Click here to purchase Student Travel Insurance from Manulife Financial
Health & Dental Insurance
Manulife Financial offers Health, Dental and Extended Health Care benefits with the following options:
- Coverage for Individuals and Families
- Coverage for those whose group benefits have been terminated
- Coverage for those who are self-employed with potential for premium to be tax deductible
Flexcare offers 7 different health and dental plans (3 of which are guaranteed issue) and many add-on benefits so that you can design a health plan that best meets your specific needs.
Click here to learn more about Flexcare and to apply online.
FollowMe offers 4 guaranteed issue plans which are designed to “bridge the gap” for people who are leaving a group plan due to job loss or retirement so that their health and dental coverage is not interrupted. As long as you apply within 60 days of leaving your group plan, you are guaranteed acceptance with FollowMe.
Click here to learn more about FollowMe and to apply online.
Association Health and Dental plans offer 8 different plan choices with options for Dental only and Dental + Drug benefits.
Click here to learn more about the Association Health and Dental plans and to apply online.
Click on the desired link to take you to the Manulife Weblink